Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Special Notion and Great Friendship


Hola & Nameste (नमस्ते 🙏 ) Amigo/Friend/Brother : Ramon Fernandez - रमोन  (Spain)
Wishing You many many Happy Birthday.. God bless you and fulfill your all desires and dreams .. :)  (Y)... Our Motto: Our Karmas always work.
You're not only good and close, but true friend. Beyond words and problems, distance and time.Keep in touch Forever.
Within short period of time, we have such strong bond/magnet ,cohesive and intense friendship.It won't fade away.We care and understand immensely for each other.I wonder How strange is this life?Hilarious.
It's like a short, amazing or interesting story about us. FULLY ENTERTAINMENT AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN...Thrilled and just WOW.. MY BRO/FRIEND,MY EVERYTHING.
I guess that you're so exhausted of listening and seeing this same words/dialogues from my side. Coz I used to tell everyday. You don't like it what I am nowadays than before.The situation is like that.Hope that you would be understand. But in future if there will be some kind of conflict, mistakes or faults between each other. I wouldn't forget, miss, respect and remember you lot till my last breath in this world. I promise and swear.I am telling truth from heart and mind.If not God will do bad for me and I always hurt myself. Please Forgive and apology me whatever I did to you before. No more words to describe right now..To be continued!! XOXO..
Thank you so much
I hope there will have some precious presents for you that would be surprise in future..Haha.

Your loving and true friend,
Suriii..(Suresh Bhandari).
Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment