Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2016

12 things to think in a quiet place

12 things to think in a quiet place
We always gets ahead to give a recommendation and suggestions to other. But, we always seems failure to apply those suggestion in ourselves. If you are in peaceful and private place, then always keep in your mind about who gives you the joy and satisfaction in life.
12 things to think in a quiet place
1. What I have and all the things I have is not in my control. But definitely a reaction towards them is in my control. The things that flows with the time, can not be avoid. But the things that is caused by me can be control.
2. I’ll take everything easily what comes to me. However, I will try to make the things perfect as much as possible.
3. I would not consider myself best with some victory. I will think that I can do better. When I’ll be unsuccessful, I won’t feel any weak.
4. I would manage my mind rather than problems. Will keep the positive thoughts.
5. Will try to come out from the difficult situation as soon as possible. Will continuously work to get the aim.
6. It is better to be wrong than to show animated good. Failing gives the lessons to life. But I’ll not make the beliefs that I am a good person.
7. The challenge becomes restricted only when we vow down to it. Birth and death are not things that happen with our desires and wish.
8. I will not try to hide any fear because I know that there is still lots of things left in life.
9. I will always try to make myself a good person.
10. The future will not same as of today. Future will be completely different. There is a bright future infront of me.
11. Joy will only come with the satisfaction by inner heart. Joy is a subject that is created by heart.
12. Will have a rejoice with every little success. Because success is a combination of the little little success.


No comments:

Post a Comment