Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The only word being inserted in my mind is BOLLYWOOD/HINDI.My motherland Nepal is neighbourhood country to India.It actually affects more positively as well as less negatively in my entire life since I knew this things. In context of all the related channels,shows,movies,music,standard of living,means of communication,stuffs, e.t.c. had been really inspired and influenced on me.These are vast flourished and achievement in this modern century.All these stuffs  have been tremendously fonded by me.Heart-touching and Sustainable concerned archives,informations,skills,ideas,knowledge,e.t.c have been imparted on me till now that I cannot forget till my last breath. So I also recommend and advise to our upcoming generations being followed this Bollywood stuffs.I Hope Indian People will create and do their outstanding creativity and incredible works/efforts on related things that make people entertainment,fun,memorable activities in long term.Especially Nepalese people should be reached and made the amazing peak in this sector as well as in future prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment