Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I had Something else in my mind
what makes you think for a second,a minute,a hour,a day,a week,a month,a year and till your last breath
I would risk my life doing anything for you?
I have great confidence in you.
What do you think we gonna do about that.
What if I could help you?
I never get it,SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY
It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks
And there is only one image I hold in my eyes
Till date,my pangs of joblessness haunts my plays
Where did you acquire that voice of yours?
Pleasure is fleeting
The pain you always remember
It makes no difference where you are in or out.
I have all the time in the world.
I have even time for myself.
Life is not mere breathing to  live.
Breathing is no more than a habit.
You people bound by customs and traditions in this world.

Love,friendship,Religion,Patriotism,etc .All these are hollow words.
They have nothing to do with reality.But there's still time.
Scream you may,but you will never hear the echoes of your screams.
Live you cannot as you wish to live
You cannot speak,what you wish to.
You cannot even think what you want to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment